Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the IREX question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

Errata re VH-OZY?

• toddy
  • Topic Author

toddy created the topic: Errata re VH-OZY?

Hi Bob, I used your books for all my CPL exams and passed all well, thank you.
I'm now wading through the IREX and have your study guide, version March 2017 just bought a few weeks back.
Looking at page 163, example 1. The answer says VH-OZY has 2 ADFs, but I understand it only has one. (The answer is an alternate is needed because there is no-one to manually switch on the lights anyway.) But I just wanted to check if my book is up to date and if I am missing something in the errata.

Many thanks again for great manuals
Terry

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Errata re VH-OZY?

Thanks for your feed-back Terry. There does seem to be a problem there. That's a carry over from the old OZY that has been missed in the last amendment after the introduction of the new equipment for OZY. However it doesn't change the answer because Forrest has a DME Arrival and an RNAV/GNSS approach so it's still OK for aids.

Thanks again. i have made an amendment to that example.

Good luck with your exam.

Bob

• toddy
  • Topic Author

toddy replied the topic: Exam done thanks

G'Day Bob. IREX done today. 88%. Must have made some silly errors but still happy and looking forward to my prac training at Moorabbin in the new year. Thanks for your replies and kind words.

Warm regards
Terry. (Toddy)

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Exam done thanks

Congratulations Terry. That's a great mark for home study. There are many full-time students who would be happy with that.

Time to create page: 0.093 seconds