Header1200x385

× Welcome to the IREX question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

CAO 20-95.2

• Anton
  • Topic Author

Anton created the topic: CAO 20-95.2

Hi Bob/Richard and others

I have searched the forums but don't seem to be able to find a simple way of getting hold of the relevant CAO 20-95.2 for the PFIR exam. I know you can go to the CASA website and download them all one at a time, but is there an easy way to get them all in one go. Even better is there a way just to get just the relevant ones for the PFIR or IREX exams (all in one go)

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: CAO 20-95.2

Hi Anton,

If you don't want to download the CAO's you require, you would need to order the whole CAO package from Air Services. We have an IREX Air Law extract which covers the Air Law elements in the CARs, CASRs and CAOs for the CASA IREX exam if you want to try that. Just contact Lee at the office and she will email one through to you (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.). It is specifically focused on the CASA IREX exam though, so there's no guarantee it will cover everything for the PIFR exam you will get from your training provider.

Cheers,

RIch

• Anton
  • Topic Author

Anton replied the topic: CAO 20-95.2

Thanks Richard, you're a legend. Much appreciated, I will call Lee

Time to create page: 0.087 seconds