Header1200x385

× Welcome to the IREX question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

AOSH/IREX documentation

• Thank you received: 0

RJD created the topic: AOSH/IREX documentation

Hi,

I currently hold an EASA ATPL (H). I am looking at doing the conversion to the Australian equivalent which requires me to do an ATPL (H) overseas conversion course plus the IREX.

In addition to the theory course material I need various documents for the exams. These can be bought as a package but I am aware that they are all available online through the Oz Runways app for ipad which obviously has utility value beyond the exams.

If I subscribe to the Oz Runways can I use my ipad in the ATPL and IREX exams or do I have to take hard copies of the associated documents into the exam?

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 263

bobtait replied the topic: AOSH/IREX documentation

Hi RJD

You are not permitted to take any personal electronic device into the exam room. However you can download relevant sections of the documents and have them bound for use in the exam. I suggest you contact Advanced Flight Theory at Maroochydore Queensland for advice as to what sections of the documents would be relevant for the ATPL exams.
aft.com.au/
Failing that, I'm afraid you would have to find a hard-copy of the documents to take into the exam.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.083 seconds