Header1200x385

× Welcome to the IREX question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

IREX PASSED - Huge thank you!

• DaVeHU
  • Topic Author

DaVeHU created the topic: IREX PASSED - Huge thank you!

Hi Guys,

It took a while to prepare for the exam, but finally I managed to pass it. Well, taking the exam on the 27th May was a brave choice - I think I lost some points as some of the questions in the ASL wasn't updated properly (conflicting answers comparing with DAP), but of course this is just a suspicion, I can't confirm it - maybe it was my knowledge, who knows.

Anyway, 85% for the first exam isn't bad - I'd like to express my gratitude for all your efforts to create and update the course materials, also for the help you provide here in the forum/over emails! (I used your IREX study guide, the online test exams and the IREX CAR/CAO extract you provided).

Now I can progress further to pursue my career in the aviation (IR practical and landing a VFR charter job). If you have any advice on this, please let me know :)

Cheers,
David

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 263

bobtait replied the topic: IREX PASSED - Huge thank you!

Congratulations!! Looks like you were the first sacrificial lamb to do an exam after the 26th. Well done and a very good mark as well. I wouldn't be surprised if there were un-updated questions. Richard and I have been working flat out to rewrite hundreds of on-line exam questions along with the text book but I'll bet we've missed some. Enjoy your flying now!

Bob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.082 seconds