Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the IREX question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

IREX passed

• NB
  • Topic Author

NB created the topic: IREX passed

Hi Bob,

Passed my IREX exam on the 22nd, 90% off home study. It rightly earns its name as the test from hell, but thanks to your products & lots of hard work was able to get a good result!
I purchased the additional exam preps after I finished the first lot & this was a great resource for building speed and knowledge in the AIPs, couldn't recommend it more!

Anyone coming up to their test, remember to check the DAP even if the question leads you to only check the AIP.
They almost got me on a visibility question - everything in the question text was pointing to a qualifying multi-engine aircraft & a vis required of 550m.
Until I checked the plate - min vis of 1000m required or AIP ENR 1.5 Para 4.3 whichever is greater.

Thanks again Bob, Cheers Nick

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 258

bobtait replied the topic: IREX passed

WOW! That's fantastic news Nick. A great result and well deserved after a big effort on your part. All the best with your flying now - keep having fun....

Bob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.100 seconds