Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the IREX question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

IREX Exam vs BT Practice tests

• bobyyy1
  • Topic Author

bobyyy1 created the topic: IREX Exam vs BT Practice tests

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anyone could give some feedback into the similarity between the Bob Tait IREX Cyberexams and the actual CASA IREX exam. Are the BT exams a good reflection on the real thing? I am looking to purchase the cyberexams but would just like some feedback first. Can anyone recommend any other practice papers or questions that were fairly similar to the way CASA asked questions?

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• CANCEL SARTIME

CANCEL SARTIME replied the topic: IREX Exam vs BT Practice tests

G’day,

I haven’t done the IREX exam yet but I did use the BT exam preps for 3/7 of the CPL subjects and they were invaluable. They’re inexpensive in the scheme of things.

• John m

John m replied the topic: IREX Exam vs BT Practice tests

Hey, I did the IREX on Friday, passed first go thanks to BT text and sample exams. Things that worked for me....
1. Know the text thoroughly and follow each reference back to AIP and other source documents .... read each thoroughly and bookmark those that come up often.. Remember only 10 tabs for AIP and 5 for ERSA only allowed in the real quiz.
2. Do the sample exam Qs with time constraints and where any refer to a source document, learn how and where to find the exact reference quickly in the actual exam.
3. Read the question!!! Then read it again, then probably should read it again.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: IREX Exam vs BT Practice tests

Congratulations John. That's great news - well done.

• ofn

ofn replied the topic: IREX Exam vs BT Practice tests

Just thought I'd add my 2 cents.
After a 5 day cram fest of Bobs book and sitting 3 of the 4 practice exams I passed with 85%. I highly recommend the practice papers, they give you the confidence you need. I would've done all 4 but 3 in the one day (with the exam the next day) was about all my brain could take! Some of the questions were asked slightly differently but know the content and you'll be fine.
Thanks Bob, I've done all the exams with your books and now it's onto ATPL fun and games.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: IREX Exam vs BT Practice tests

That's great news! ATPL will be a whole new world - I'm sure you will enjoy it. All the best with the rest of your flying.

Bob

Time to create page: 0.103 seconds