Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the IREX question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

Feedback

• Ralph
  • Topic Author

Ralph created the topic: Feedback

Hi Bob and Rich,

I passed the IREX today with only 4 questions wrong - got 90%. I definitely got tricked on two of them and am reviewing the other two.

Thanks for your help; your practice exams are a bit harder than the real thing.

The success to my story was I finished with 1h 23 minutes left and so I went back over every single answer and verified the lot of them and I picked up 4 silly mistakes - with 9 minutes to spare. It is definitely worthwhile reviewing questions!

What I really appreciated with your course work was the numerous examples with solutions and explanations, and the online prep-exams followed suit. Running over one's deficiencies repeatedly, with explanations and AIP references, really assisted me with this mark. Thank you. :)

regards,

Ralph

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: Feedback

Congratulations Holland and well done on a more than respectable pass.90% is a cracking score. Awesome work!

Cheers,

Rich

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.087 seconds