Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the IREX question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

HELP

• Megzy505
  • Topic Author

Megzy505 created the topic: HELP

Hi all,

I'm trying to prepare for my next sitting of IREX but my last mis fail has completely knocked me out the waters and I'm finding it hard to get into the books.
I'm not sure where to start studying again and slowly losing the motivation to even study for it. I was amazing before and worked extremely hard and my mind got a huge shock when I failed it again.

Any ideas on where to begin now would help, I still remember a lot of my stuff but can see my practise scores are slowly declining.

Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Mister W

Mister W replied the topic: HELP

Hi Megzy,

Take a break for a few weeks. Let your mind settle a bit. Start with revising the items on your KDR. Call Bob if you have problems.

It's good to get all your exams knocked over quickly, but sometimes you just have to stop and catch your breath.

Cheers,
Mister W

• BB

BB replied the topic: HELP

Heads up - take a break, clear your mind and then you will find motivation again... I guess the best motivation is to get it over and done with.

After your initial fail how long to you have to wait to be able to try it again? I will be writing next week... any tips?

Time to create page: 0.071 seconds