Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the IREX question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

cyber exams

• BB
  • Topic Author

BB created the topic: cyber exams

Just looking for any tips/links to cyber exams or practise exams/questions. Also, does anybody have the answers to the sample questions listed on the CASA website so I can double check mine?

Thanks a lot!

Bernd

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: cyber exams

Hi Bernd,

We have online exam preps with worked answers which you can order through our store (store.bobtait.com.au/category3_1.htm). Alternatively, Rob Avery has some IREX exams available too I think but you'd need to check at a pilot supply store or his website.

The CASA sample IREX exam questions are mixed in with the questions in the IREX textbook and Bob created the multi-choice answers we use since no one has the actual answer options CASA uses in the exam. You can be sure the correct answer is in there though :)

Cheers,

Rich

• BB
  • Topic Author

BB replied the topic: cyber exams

Thanks Richard - just ordered the online exam of the website. I guess I should receive the login to the exam shortly?
Thanks
Bernd

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: cyber exams

Sure, once Lee has processed your order in the system it runs an update cycle every hour and you should shortly after that receive an email with your log in details.

Cheers,

Rich

• BB
  • Topic Author

BB replied the topic: cyber exams

got it - thanks!

Time to create page: 0.099 seconds