Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the IREX question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

DAP's

• FlyingThereAndBack
  • Topic Author

FlyingThereAndBack created the topic: DAP's

Hi again Bob. While studying your IREX book with my current DAP's with amendments, I have found that there are a few aerodrome's which you mention and have references to in regards to the DAP's which my DAP's don't include, I haven't written them all down but I checked a few that I remembered with the online DAP Procedures on the Airservices website, and it appears they may no longer exist, but today I found one which you mention, and is on the website, but is not included in my DAP's, makes me question if I have a complete set. The aerodrome is Archerfield, is this a current DAP?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: DAP's

Archerfield is certainly in the current DAP. I have had no feedback from others on this. How old is your copy of the book? When you get a chance, can you give me some specific references in the book.

Bob

• FlyingThereAndBack
  • Topic Author

FlyingThereAndBack replied the topic: DAP's

I bought them late last year and received the August 23 edition along with the November 15 ammendment lot 133 which I replaced all relevant DAP's with. I have kept all the originals.

I have noticed many minimums are 100 feet or so different to what your book says, not sure if they change that regularly, I have the July 2011 edition of your IREX text.

Some other aerodromes you have in your text which I don't have DAP's for are Lilydale and Rocky, but I don't think these are on the Airservices DAP's page either.

Some specifics are: Category A,B
Adelaide (1380-4.4) 850/4.0 special
Coondewanna WA (1623-4.4)
Canberra (1964-4.4)

• FlyingThereAndBack
  • Topic Author

FlyingThereAndBack replied the topic: DAP's

Found what I was doing wrong. Slightly embarrassing. Archerfield = "Brisbane (Archerfield)" :blush:
I haven't actually heard of Archerfield before and didn't think that it might be under a letter other than A.
Hope this post might some day help someone else lol.

Time to create page: 0.091 seconds