Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the IREX question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

Passed

• Down with everything
  • Topic Author

Down with everything created the topic: Passed

This was the most challenging exam I have ever done. So many variables. Up up and away. Next challenge. SAAFA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: Re: Passed

Excellent news! Well done and a hearty congratulations on getting through. You aren't alone thinking IREX is a whole new ball game. It is easily one of the more difficult exams and now you have the satisfaction of knowing it's behind you. Time for the fun stuff now :)

Cheers,

Rich

• Down with everything
  • Topic Author

Down with everything replied the topic: Re: Passed

Thanks Rich ,I did my PPL in 1992 , Swan Hill at ATS (Aviation Training School) and was awarded student of the year . Got a mug I think . My grandfather did his license( to fly a machine heavier than air ) in 1937 in Melbourne. Never thought that all these years later I,d have a CPL and be stretching the brain cells so far. I home studied the whole course after working 12 to 14 hr days in my contracting company . Drove my family mad. This was the third time I had attempted the exam . Not proud of that but that is reality. Feel if I could have dedicated more time to study and concentrate would have done better.
For all you people out there ,use all your existing flying friends for help .As they are flying the practical side of this exam it helps you to understand the concepts better. SAAFA ( safe and accurate flying always)

Time to create page: 0.096 seconds