Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the IREX question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

CASA Exam

• aaa28
  • Topic Author

aaa28 created the topic: CASA Exam

Hey guys just sending a message to see the type of questions anyone has recently facced in the IREX exam, from what I heard places like Perth, Port Headland, Sydney, Bankstown are heavily waited in turns of approach plate questions, I also heard there is a couple of tricky questions of a route between YBAF and YGAY such as preferred route and LSALT for that route, also another nasty between Bankstown and Williamstown (military) also a fair few questions on alternates aswell as a couple of questions on icing, thunderstorms and reporting points, any information is appreciated
Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: Re: CASA Exam

Hi aaa28,

I would recommend trawling this section of the forums to pick up some information. Student often post queries on problems they faced in the exam. Also, the questions in the textbook and IREX Exam Prep module are a fair indication of the type and standard of question likely to appear in your exam.

Good luck and happy studying!

Cheers,

Rich

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds