Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the IREX question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

HELP

• jamup
  • Topic Author

jamup created the topic: HELP

Hello There,

I am new to this forum.

I need some help to pass the IREX exam. I have already purchased BT IREX Book after a good recommendation by lots of members in the Flying club.

Since i have not studied in Aus for my CPL ATPL ( I am converting my IR from another ICAO ) so I may not know how to approach this IREX and what to study and refer.

Please need some assistance on ,

1/ Apart from this book what I am suppose to buy refer to pass the exam.
2/ Do I need to buy additional questions or what i have in this book is sufficient?
3/ Any Online Help to pass the IREX from BT website?

Appreciate if somebody could help me out so that I can start studying the book

Cheers...

JAMUP

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Re: HELP

Gidday Jamup

The IREX Book is used throughout Australia by home-study candidates and the feedback we get is that it contains the required material to enable a pass in the CASA IREX exam.

You will find a list of material you need in the front of the book but you could do without the CAR and CAAP as they are not really necessary so you could same some money by not buying them.

You will find practice exams on our web page. These are intended to provide help in preparing for the CASA exam after you have completed the exercises in the book.

Also I am happy to reply to any questions you may have if you post to this forum during your study.

Good luck with your study

Bob

• jamup
  • Topic Author

jamup replied the topic: Re: HELP

Thanks bob.

To go through the whole book how many days do u need supposing if I am not working the whole week.

Do I need to buy the Charts as well and the AIP ? Flight Computer etc?

Rgds

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Re: HELP

The time you need to complete your home study from the book would depend on a few factors such as your opportunities for study times, your life style and your previous experience and recency with the material. Our full time courses are conducted over about 60 hours of class time, so I would expect that you would need to count on at least that for home study.

You will need all of the ERC and TAC charts, DAP East and West and ERSA as indicated in the front of the book. Jepp documents are an option instead of the CASA documents.

Bob

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds