Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the IREX question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

Document Requirements

• 172_Freighter
  • Topic Author

172_Freighter created the topic: Document Requirements

G'day all.

Im back after completing my CPL, now onto the IREX study! I want to thank the team again for all their assistance offered throughout my CPL study, Not one of my CPL results was below 90% and most were above 95% with one 100%!

I know we are permitted to have either the ASA documents or the Jeppesen documents but not both. Does anybody know if you are able to use the AIP Book and use the individual Jeppesen charts (but not the 'Jeppesen AIP')??

I am more accustomed to the presentation of the ASA AIP, and would rather stick with that and just use the Jeppesen DAP's and ERC's.

Cheers,

The 172 Freighter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Re: Document Requirements

That's a good question. I guess it would be up to the supervisor, but I suggest you call ASL for an answer. As far as I know, it's one or the other, so I doubt if you will be able to mix it.

Good luck mate.

• 172_Freighter
  • Topic Author

172_Freighter replied the topic: Re: Document Requirements

Will do Bob, Thanks for your help, It really is brilliant that you run these forums, especially for those of us who home study.

Time to create page: 0.071 seconds