Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL HPL question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

CHUF passed Thanks! A few tips i found helpful

• AussieAircraft98
  • Topic Author

AussieAircraft98 created the topic: CHUF passed Thanks! A few tips i found helpful

Gday all,
Just want to thank Bob and the team for helping me pass :woohoo: (93%), as well as share a few tips i found helpful in the study process.

>You've all heard it but the CAAP has to be one of the best resources to follow, especially for TEM (there are a few tricky ones in the mix so pay close attention in the examination)
>it would be foolish not to take a look at Bob's Exams, honestly was the reason why i passed, they are quite similar.
>Look at the forums of CHUF inside and out, especially the ones here, they had many questions that popped up on my exam, and the appropriate solutions.
>I would suggest ATC and Rob Avery aswell
>Keep the mentality of Passing in your head, if you fail so be it, but it feels so much better to know all your study and hard work has gone to good use.
>keep an eye out for the differences between Carbon monoxide, Hyperventilation and Hypoxia they stumped a fair few in my course

>And what they say is right, TEM makes absolutley zero sense, you just need to apply common sense and practice the previously mentioned exams

Cheers,

Stephen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: CHUF passed Thanks! A few tips i found helpful

Congratulations Stephen. What a great mark. Hard work always pays off.

CASA's interpretation of TEM is simply weird. TEM = "TERRIBLE EDUCATIONAL MUDDLE"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds