Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL HPL question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

Human Factors Help

• kabs97
  • Topic Author

kabs97 created the topic: Human Factors Help

Hi All,

I have just sat the CHUF exam and failed with a 63%. I studied the entirety of the Bob Tait textbook as well as the online practice exams and was getting above 90% in them. If anyone has any tips on how to study for the next time I attempt which will be quite soon it would be very helpful.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Human Factors Help

Make sure that you are not just 'learning questions'. Read the text and do your own research as much as possible. Maybe try using material from some other theory provider. If you become too familiar with one set of sample questions, you can form the opinion that you know the subject well when you really have just learned the answers to particular questions.

• Dan

Dan replied the topic: Human Factors Help

Hey Mate,

I passed HUF with a 95% pass rate using Bob's book and a few other resources... Youtube has a program called 'Crash Course'
It really helped me with the human body stuff like how eyes work, body clock etc, its great because it is someone actually showing you rather than just describing how it works... like Bob said its really important not to just learn the questions but whats behind them.. For the TEM questions i used Bob's practice exams with can be purchased from the site, he includes a bonus exam which helped a great deal as well as there is actually a paper on TEM...

www.casa.gov.au/sites/g/files/net351/f/_...100030/banks-tem.pdf

Hope this helps.

Cheers Dan.

• kabs97
  • Topic Author

kabs97 replied the topic: Human Factors Help

Dear Bob and Dan,

Thank you very much for this. I will aim to learn the material and understand it as best as I can. I am currently in the process of reading the CAAP for TEM and it has helped me greatly already.

Thank you for your help.

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds