Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL HPL question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

HUF Passed

• cgreening
  • Topic Author

cgreening created the topic: HUF Passed

Hi all,

I've just finished my last CPL exam with an 85% pass!
Every other one I passed first time with the help of Bob's online exams, but this one caught be off-guard. I failed the first time with a score of 68%.

What I'm about to state seems true for all other exams except HUF, as the HUF exam seems to defy logic and reason and CASA is just looking for you to know the impractical theory.... Spend time to try and understand the principles behind the theory. Knowing the logic, physics etc. behind the theory will make things far simpler in the long run. Unfortunately not the case with HUF, you will just need to put in the time to remember what they want you to remember.

For TEM I found this very useful: www.skybrary.aero/index.php/Threat_and_E...in_Flight_Operations

For all exams, Bob Tait's online exams were my single best study tool and I just wanted to express my appreciation for the resource :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.071 seconds