Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL HPL question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

Timed exam

• Roadlad
  • Topic Author

Roadlad created the topic: Timed exam

Hi Bob,
Just did the timed exam for CHUF. Please tell me I won't get 40 questions regarding TEM on the actual CASA exam I have scheduled soon?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• davidyeung1991

davidyeung1991 replied the topic: Timed exam

I did the CASA CHUF last week . It is 41 questions . No31-41 is tem question . Around 10 question

• Roadlad
  • Topic Author

Roadlad replied the topic: Timed exam

Thanks David that's a relief! Has anybody else got just TEM questions on exam 4 the timed one?

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: Timed exam

Hi Roadlad,
Exam 4 focusses on TEM and TEM concepts so it exclusively deals with those topics. We have also included the bonus TEM exam which has even more TEM goodness. This has been in response to the heavy TEM emphasis in the exam - 1/4 of David's exam (for example) was TEM.
In the process of re-checking the distribution of questions for that last exam, I have also reset everyone's attempts so you can have another crack at #4.
Cheers,
Rich

• Roadlad
  • Topic Author

Roadlad replied the topic: Timed exam

Thanks Richard for the clarification and resetting another attempt at exam 4. I have purchased the extra access for more practice and have tried two. The best score to date is 37 out of 40. I must admit that TEM concepts are still my Achilles heel. Keep on practising the exams is what I need to do. Thanks again!

Time to create page: 0.102 seconds