Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL HPL question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

All Done!!

• sdowd
  • Topic Author

sdowd created the topic: All Done!!

Hi Bob,

Just a quick note to say thank you to you and Richard for your help over the last 6 months. I passed the last of my CPL exams today (HPL) thanks to your texts and forums. Although not a regular contributor to the forums, I found following others and your advice invaluable during this journey.

Now onto IREX (need to go and buy your book this arvo)

Best regards

Scott

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: All Done!!

Great news Scott,

Congratulations on reaching this milestone, all CPL subjects in six months by home study is a fine achievement. Good luck with the IREX and remember, we are always happy to help.

Bob

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: All Done!!

Yay Scott! Well done and a hearty congratulations. Awesome work mate :) Onwards and upwards!

Cheers,

Rich

• Andy Venter

Andy Venter replied the topic: All Done!!

Hi Scott,

I see your starting your IREX - just finished yesterday and went well.

I used the Bob Tait Material and it is very good. Just one mans opinion here, but I have found the E-text books to be really good - and I'm not a young computer wiz - 47 years old and only so-so on computer. But what I really liked about it, is the search function ,i.e. if there is something unclear regarding "Circling Minima", you type it into the search function, and other than the obvious (going to the section about Circling), it also highlights the questions and answers, or any other sections that have info relating to it. Often there are small key elements that are highlighted when you can group all the bits of info.

Best of luck mate.

PS, when you write the exam, don't fall into the trap I nearly did: The first few questions were monsters, and I spent too much time on them - putting pressure on myself (just mentally draining). As it turned out, I finished with 25 mins to spare, and was able to go back and review / modify those I felt unsure of.

Best of luck!!!

Time to create page: 0.100 seconds