Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL HPL question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

HPL for the ATPL exam

• Shiellsy
  • Topic Author

Shiellsy created the topic: HPL for the ATPL exam

G'day Bob,

I'm about to book in my CPL and ATPL HUF exams for next month. I have heard that the exams are very, very similar so I'm thinking about booking CHUF in the AM and AHUF in the PM of the same day to make efficient use of time. Am I correct in understanding that I can study for both exams using your HPL book and CAAP 5.59 alone?

Even though my HPL copy is newer than my performance book (Nov 03!), I think I'll invest in a new one before starting my study!

Shiellsy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: HPL for the ATPL exam

Make sure you are bullet proof on all of the CPL content and remember that CAAP 5.59 is the ;main source of material for questions on TEM. At ATPL level you would, of course, expect more questions based on multi-crew scenarios.

Good luck.

Bob

• Shiellsy
  • Topic Author

Shiellsy replied the topic: HPL for the ATPL exam

Hey Bob,

Just sat CHUF and AHUF back to back this morning. Your book was spot on for both exams. I found the CPL very straight forward, but the ATPL TEM shocked the pants off me with some pretty out there and convoluted questions! Still but managed 95% for CPL and 88% for ATPL.

Thanks again to you and Rich for your help knocking over another topic. I have my last CPL exam (air law) booked in next week, after that Ill head off to AFT for my last five ATPL subjects. Its a shame you don't have an ATPL school, I've thoroughly enjoyed using your books and praccy exams while having the forum on those long late nights! All going well next week I will have self studied 7 CPL exams and 2 ATPL exams in two and a half months using your books.

Thanks again for your help mate! Anyone who asks me about doing CASA exams will be sent in your direction!

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: HPL for the ATPL exam

Fantastic news Shiellsy. You have certainly achieved a lot in a short time. We are glad to have been of some help and I'm sure you will enjoy your self at AFT with Wazza and Nathan. Keep in touch, we'd like to know how you progress.

Bob

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds