Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL HPL question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

Hi

• ambrose88
  • Topic Author

ambrose88 created the topic: Hi

Hi Bob my name is Ambrosio
I've just had my last exam of human factors on the 2nd of november and unfortunately have narrowly missed my pass mark of 70% by obtaining 61%.
I've tried my best to pass but found some of the questions were complicated which made me question my answers. This was my 3rd exam of factors the first one I got 66 then 68 and 61. And I've just flew my first solo on Thursday last week. so I want to finished off my theory As this is my last exam so I would really like to have some guidance to pass the exam mostly I found the TEM is the hardest one the wording that CASA using on the exam was so confusing and complicated it was really tricky questions. As English is my 4th languages so I would really like some help and guidance to pass the exam I will resit my exam on the 29th this months.
Thanks.

Ambrosio.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Re: Hi

Gidday Ambrosio

I can understand how difficult this subject would be for someone like you with English as a fourth language. People who have spoken English all of their lives find it difficult to get their heads around the peculiar terminology. As you may know, CASA have published a CAAP 5/95-1(0) on TEM. I have extracted the areas that are important for the exam, along with some supplementary notes in the attached document. Have a careful read of that and make your own notes - hopefully that may help. The last page of the document is important.
Attachments:

• ambrose88
  • Topic Author

ambrose88 replied the topic: Re: Hi

Thank you so much the help.

Ambrosio.

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: Re: Hi

Hi Ambrosio,

In case you haven't stumbled across it already, there are more resources available here in this forum post. Some of those might help a little too:

TEM Study Resources

You can never have too much reading material when it comes to TEM :P

Cheers,

Rich

• ambrose88
  • Topic Author

ambrose88 replied the topic: Re: Hi

Thanks Rich and that's so true:)

Amborse.

Time to create page: 0.084 seconds