Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL HPL question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

TEM

• PaperPlanes
  • Topic Author

PaperPlanes created the topic: TEM

Hi Bob, Richard.

I'm currently studying with the 6th edition (Nov 2010) of your CPL Human Factors text. I understand that the TEM section has been significantly changed since November 2011. I have had a read through the CAAP and the out of date TEM section that I have from your book. I'm wondering if this is enough to get me through the exam, or will I need to buy the up to date text?

Cheers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: Re: TEM

G'day!

The TEM section of the exam is taken exclusively from CAAP 5.59 even to the point of using the same examples mentioned there. If you learn the TEM section of the CAAP thoroughly (section 13) you will be well prepared for the exam.

Bob's TEM section helps to present the information in a form which is easier to read and learn from but the information is still drawn from this section of the CAAP.

Good luck!

Cheers,

Rich

• PaperPlanes
  • Topic Author

PaperPlanes replied the topic: Re: TEM

Thanks Rich, I'll go through the CAAP again thoroughly.

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds