Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× If you have any suggestions on how we can improve this site or if you are having problems with any our products e.g. books, cyberexams or the website, please use this forum to let us know. Technical questions on subjects can be posted to the "Questions and Answers" section below.

Hiding The Answers

• Thank you received: 0

lukeacl created the topic: Hiding The Answers

Just a quick suggestion.

It'd be nice if the site could hide the list of answers when you load a question so you could effectively treat a question as a white box without the risk of seeing any of the answers before you get started calculating or charting. When you're ready you could click "show answers" or similar, then pick the one that either exactly matches yours, or is close enough (in which case you'd determine if you were accurate enough for a white box).

I do most of my exams by avoiding looking at the list of answers before I work it out myself, but sometimes I catch a glimpse of them anyway.

It's a nice to have feature, not a need to have, just thought I'd drop the idea!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 239

Stuart Tait replied the topic: Hiding The Answers

G'day Luke

What are you referring to the E-Text, exam preps? I'm unsure what you meaning.

• Thank you received: 0

lukeacl replied the topic: Hiding The Answers

Apologies, I forget that you guys offer multiple things!

I meant just on the exam preps. Just making the answers hidden/invisible to give the student an opportunity to form their own answer, through calculation or whatever, then reveal the answers to find the one that matches (hopefully perfectly, for the purpose of PEXO white box). Just to avoid any potential bias in coming to an incorrect conclusion/answer by seeing the list of answers first.

I hope this make sense. I hope the entire team there is safe and doing well after the weather lately. Thanks again for your ongoing help.

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds