Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL AGK question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

Passed!

• Bungee
  • Topic Author

Bungee created the topic: Passed!

Passed my AGK yesterday, Once again, just using Bob's Books!

What I don't like is the way CASA structure their questions, I don't think it tests your knowledge, it can just be confusing.

anyway, 5 more to go, I bought the MET book yesterday, so that is the next subject I am going to tackle!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Shaun Watkin

Shaun Watkin replied the topic: Re: Passed!

Well done Bungee. Be sure that you become very familar with digesting the TAF/TTF/METAR/SPECI etc. Also have a good understanding of Thunderstorms/ fronts and fog.

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: Re: Passed!

Excellent Bungee! Congratulations B) Onwards and upwards!

• Bungee
  • Topic Author

Bungee replied the topic: Re: Passed!

cheers all... I am having a break, heading to Miami until the end of August, then September is MET Month for me! I will book my exam for the last week of the month, then decide what October will be!

• captainellzy

captainellzy replied the topic: Re: Passed!

Well enjoy the sunshine!

• brook

brook replied the topic: Re: Passed!

Congrats Bungee! I have got mine (AGK) on Tuesday morning 8.30am WST. All looks OK in the forum notes.

All the turbocharger stuff I missed out on with my car when I was a younger! Got to do it at last! So I want to make sure my car is ground boosted...(its not much good to me at 10000 ft unless taking a drive through the Himalayan mountains ;-)

Even the little things like center 0 ammeters etc, really interesting stuff.

Man I am getting writers cramp from all my note taking. Good luck with Met, its a really interesting subject. I really enjoyed it. I think Bob (hey Richard even lets him ;-)) like with all things has such a great sense of humour...it actually keeps me awake and interested.

I know Richard has a closet sense of humour (but I believe he moderates Bobs jokes in the manuals ;-) I reckon I could get him laughing if he came and flew with me.

But I know he put lots of hard work in with this new online stuff, I'm dying to give it a go, but I've got Nav next (to coincide with my PPL BFR, so I can appear like a pro ;-)

Good luck!

Brook

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: Re: Passed!

> I know Richard has a closet sense of humour
All reports of me having a sense of humour are greatly exaggerated :P

You're right about the online stuff though. It sure is keeping me busy at the moment. I haven't had as much time to hang out here as I would like. A new version of the E-Text viewer will be rolled out this week which makes some significant improvements including:

- solving the rendering issues with iPad Safari
- table of contents is now available for mobile versions

It really is looking the mutt's nuts.

Cheers,

Rich

Time to create page: 0.091 seconds