Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the enquiries forum. this is the place to ask questions relating to our books, our courses or the school. If you have a more specific problem relating to aviation theory, check out the Question and Answer forums. That's the best place to post your technical questions.

online theory

• Davpor
  • Topic Author

Davpor created the topic: online theory

Hi Bob
Just wondering when the online theory will be up and running,I know you were trying a beta version of Performance.Also i just purchased a new GPS and it has the ability to download talking books,have you considered putting voice onto them.Maybe some subliminal theory would get me over the line with the two subjects i have left, anyhow just a thought, also thanks for your support and followup,your books are doing a great job.
Dave

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: Re: online theory

Hi Dave,

The online version of Performance is not quite ready yet. We're still getting material together for the last section but after that we'll be good to go. We brought the beta test forward in order to get feedback on the presentation concept before we were too far in and were overwhelmed with the positive response. Now we know we're heading in the right direction, we can continue with development and get the last bits finished off. It will be a couple of months yet though.

That's CPL-PERF. The other courses will follow in turn after that.

Cheers,

Rich

P.S. I'll post an update to the Online Schools forum with more information.

• brook

brook replied the topic: Re: online theory

Hi Richard and Bob (G'day Dave!)

Would be an honor to try out your new Performance course when it arrives. Let me know and I'll jump straight on it once I finished the exam from whatever course I'm on.

Will keep pushing this one back until you release it...

Brook

• Simmo

Simmo replied the topic: Re: online theory

G'Day,
Just wondering waht the next online subject will be and when it will be released?

Thanks,
Simmo

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: Re: online theory

Hi Simmo,

At the moment it will be CPL Aerodynamics but a release date is not definite yet. We've got a couple of other things in the works too and once they're online, it will be full speed ahead with the online course development again.

We'll keep the forums updated as time goes on.

Cheers,

Rich

Time to create page: 0.093 seconds