Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the enquiries forum. this is the place to ask questions relating to our books, our courses or the school. If you have a more specific problem relating to aviation theory, check out the Question and Answer forums. That's the best place to post your technical questions.

Change UserName

• brentonrule
  • Topic Author

brentonrule created the topic: Change UserName

Hi - is it possible to change my username? I had finger dyslexia when I created the account and only got my last name as my username - I'd like brentonrule.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• brentonrule
  • Topic Author

brentonrule replied the topic: Re: Change UserName

Also, forgot to ask - how do I change my 'status' to CPL uinstead of Student?

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: Re: Change UserName

Hi Brenton,

Your username has now been changed to brentonrule. Your password should be the same as before. If you have any problems with logging in, please let me know.

As for your status, that's just a ranking system in the forums and it has nothing to do with your real-life licence. The forum software awards ranks such as "Newbie" or "Experienced Boarder" but we changed the titles to make them more aviation related (PPL, CPL, ATPL etc). The ranks themselves are unimportant, they are simply awarded according to the number of posts made and give an indication of how active a forum member is online.

If you have any suggestions for alternative rankings, fire away :)

Cheers,

Rich

Time to create page: 0.081 seconds