Header1200x385

× Welcome to the enquiries forum. this is the place to ask questions relating to our books, our courses or the school. If you have a more specific problem relating to aviation theory, check out the Question and Answer forums. That's the best place to post your technical questions.

Q133 RPL/PPL Vol 2 CASA Sample exam

• Thank you received: 2

Margetts1976 created the topic: Q133 RPL/PPL Vol 2 CASA Sample exam

Hi, I'm a little bit stuck on this question. The flight planning requirements for a flight over water (beyond gliding distance) requires a submission of Flight Plan/SARTIME/Note, which seems to fit with a), & c). b) is the correct answer which is also true. In my head there's three correct answers, so I am obviously missing something here. Can someone help me out? Is it because the pilot could just leave a 'flight note', thus a) and c) are not strictly required?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

wsxmfy replied the topic: Q133 RPL/PPL Vol 2 CASA Sample exam

VFRG v8 p155, "a flight over water that is conducted at a distance from land greater than that which would allow the aircraft to reach land with an engine inoperative, you then must do one of the following"

"one of the following" means you dont need to do all of three, a and c used the word "must", so they are wrong.

BTW my answer is to Q113, I assumed thats what you are asking, cause you said 133 in the title and there are only 127 questions.

• Thank you received: 2

Margetts1976 replied the topic: Q133 RPL/PPL Vol 2 CASA Sample exam

Yes it was Q113 sorry for the typo and thank you for that answer. Some of these are very subtle!

Time to create page: 0.104 seconds