Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the enquiries forum. this is the place to ask questions relating to our books, our courses or the school. If you have a more specific problem relating to aviation theory, check out the Question and Answer forums. That's the best place to post your technical questions.

PIFR from IR

• Thank you received: 0

jjdsyd created the topic: PIFR from IR

Hi everyone. I am looking to get a PIFR from my IR. But, there is confusion about how to do this. There is a CAAP dated Oct'22 that makes it fairly clear, but the guy doing my IPC says it expired in 2015? Anyway I posted this question to CASA's Q&A 10 days ago with no response. Can anyone here shed any light?

"Hello. Can I please confirm that CAAP 5-13.01v1.1 is still current? In particular, I am looking to confirm the procedure for issue of a PIFR for current holders of an IR. What is the best way to achieve this with CASA? The CAAP refers to using the PIFR flight test form but also a logbook entry (I gather logbook entries arena longer relevant however?). Thank you."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 239

Stuart Tait replied the topic: PIFR from IR

G'day jjdsyd

The last published date was Oct 2022 for the CAAP.

I'd suggest calling CASA’s Personnel Licensing, Aero and Air Navigation Standards. Ph. 131 757

That would be your best bet

Cheers

• Thank you received: 0

jjdsyd replied the topic: PIFR from IR

Thanks very much Stuart for the quickly reply. Will give them a call.

Time to create page: 0.090 seconds