Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the enquiries forum. this is the place to ask questions relating to our books, our courses or the school. If you have a more specific problem relating to aviation theory, check out the Question and Answer forums. That's the best place to post your technical questions.

Exam booking on new amendment date

• okaygodothat
  • Topic Author

okaygodothat created the topic: Exam booking on new amendment date

Hi guys,

I plan on doing IREX on the 21st of May at Mudjimba, which happens to be the next amendment date for AIP and charts.

My question is that - would it be okay to go in with the current charts and AIP (07 November 2019 - 21 May 2020)?

I haven't booked the exam yet. I guess it takes a little time to get used to new amendments and would change where my current highlights and tags are.

Ta.
Steve

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Exam booking on new amendment date

CASA has said in the past that the exams are marked according to the amendments that are current at the time of sitting. It would be wise to amend your documents accordingly. It would be interesting though if a candidate lost marks because he/she used the most recent amendment for a question that missed being updated by CASA. Not likely, but not impossible. Still best to do the amendments before sitting the exam.

Bob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds