Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the enquiries forum. this is the place to ask questions relating to our books, our courses or the school. If you have a more specific problem relating to aviation theory, check out the Question and Answer forums. That's the best place to post your technical questions.

ETA Planning. Navigation Workbook for PPL & CPL Candidates.

• Sofeopka
  • Topic Author

Sofeopka created the topic: ETA Planning. Navigation Workbook for PPL & CPL Candidates.

Hi crew, hope this post finds you well.

I'm referring to the Navigation Workbook for PPL & CPL Candidates. I purchased this version New about 6-8 months ago. It states last revised June, 2016.

ETA Planning.

I have included photos of the questions and answers. The first 10 questions I was correct. Questions 11-15 I was completely wrong?

I couldn't identity a Point X...?

My time was also incorrect.

Bob strongly mentions in the explanation that although these questions are easy, that they still trip people up, and that's why they are in the book. So I wanted to check if I'm missing something or it's it errata.

Thanking you in advance and looking forward to your replies.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: ETA Planning. Navigation Workbook for PPL & CPL Candidates.

WOW! Something went wrong there. I can't make any sense out of those questions either. Thanks for pointing it out. Looks like a computer had a nervous breakdown. I have rewritten the questions - see attached.

File Attachment:

File Name: NavWorkboo...ises.pdf
File Size:77 KB
Attachments:

• Sofeopka
  • Topic Author

Sofeopka replied the topic: ETA Planning. Navigation Workbook for PPL & CPL Candidates.

Thank you very much Bob, I appreciate you doing that and I appreciate your help. Take it easy.

Time to create page: 0.436 seconds