Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the enquiries forum. this is the place to ask questions relating to our books, our courses or the school. If you have a more specific problem relating to aviation theory, check out the Question and Answer forums. That's the best place to post your technical questions.

CFPA

• Topic Author

762950 created the topic: CFPA

Hi crew,

Just curious is Bob's performance text and the practice exams are sufficient for prep for the casa exam.
I'm just curious due to other people fighting me quoting it's not enough. Would really appreciate your feedback

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Stuart Tait

Stuart Tait replied the topic: CFPA

G'day

It depends on the individual we have a lot of self study students pass with no issue and we have some who need all the help they can get, we have added the course videos to help those who struggle.

Cheers

• mauna3

mauna3 replied the topic: CFPA

Greetings, i would say that no study material, no matter how good it is, is enough to get you through an exam. I think they are excellent indicators of what you are to face, and quite often provide most of the information you need. I have always assumed that they are not enough to pass an exam and have done my best to read around subjects and learn as much as i can.
I have my first CASA exam in a couple of weeks, so i hope i wont be eating my words, but i have spent a lot of time going through Bob Tait study guides, exams etc but i am not relying on these 100% to get through.

good luck!

Time to create page: 0.099 seconds