Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the enquiries forum. this is the place to ask questions relating to our books, our courses or the school. If you have a more specific problem relating to aviation theory, check out the Question and Answer forums. That's the best place to post your technical questions.

Regarding books

• Kat
  • Topic Author

Kat created the topic: Regarding books

Hi, I’m new here.
I have decided to change my career to aviation but I have no background history of it. I was told Bob Tait’s book is must read and easy to understand for people like me. I was wondering which books are suitable for me to start studying before I start doing ground school to prepare myself with some basic knowledge?
Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thank you:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Regarding books

The obvious place to start is with PPL Volume 1. This book makes no assumptions about previous knowledge and starts from 'scratch'. You will find progress test with explained answers throughout the book. You will also have access to our on-line forum to ask any specific questions that may trouble you.

At the end of your study, you may choose to enroll in our on-line exam preps. These consist of four on-line practice exams that closely follow the presentation and content of the CASA exam for RPPL (recreational pilot's licence).

Volume 2 of the series then covers the remaining knowledge areas of Aircraft Performance, Meteorology and Navigation to take you to the full PPL (private pilot licence).

Welcome to Bob Tait's Aviation Theory School. We wish you all the best with your venture into the world of aviation.

• Kat
  • Topic Author

Kat replied the topic: Regarding books

Thank you so much for the prompt reply! I’ll order them to making my first step!!

Time to create page: 0.076 seconds