Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the enquiries forum. this is the place to ask questions relating to our books, our courses or the school. If you have a more specific problem relating to aviation theory, check out the Question and Answer forums. That's the best place to post your technical questions.

CPL Performance Book Query

• marshall
  • Topic Author

marshall created the topic: CPL Performance Book Query

I purchased a secondhand BT CPL Performance Book: Issue 2, Date Feb 2003. My questions are as follows: Q1) Are amendments of later Issues available? Q2) Can I acquire the accompanying VFR (Day) Study Guide Supplement, as it was not supplied by the previous book owner. Separately as info; my book library includes most other BTA CPL books in the series and I am enrolled in a couple of BTA online study topics. Thank you in anticipation of a reply. Dave

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Stuart Tait

Stuart Tait replied the topic: CPL Performance Book Query

G'day Dave

Wow 2003 that is really out of date I'm afraid our errata section does not go back that far 2013 is the oldest entry in the performance errata www.bobtait.com.au/updates-and-errata I would suggest you get an new book since as of last November the fuel requirements have changed and that created a vast amount of changes in the entire subject it really would be in your best interest to get an updated one, another option is to purchase an E-Text.

The workbook and the performance other supplements can be found here www.bobtait.com.au/supplements

Cheers

• marshall
  • Topic Author

marshall replied the topic: CPL Performance Book Query

Thanks Stuart, I've followed your advice and purchased the online CPL Performance book, so I'm now reading the May 2019 version rather that my original 2003 hard-copy. I've found the Supplements and the Errata, which is also most helpful. I'll get on with my studies now. Many thanks Dave

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds