Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the enquiries forum. this is the place to ask questions relating to our books, our courses or the school. If you have a more specific problem relating to aviation theory, check out the Question and Answer forums. That's the best place to post your technical questions.

Newby! Best section to start with ???

• Mattski
  • Topic Author

Mattski created the topic: Newby! Best section to start with ???

Hi guys, just starting my self study CPL course,I have been out of study for many years and was looking for suggestions as to which topic is the best to start with to get a better understanding of what I’m in for? I have been reading law and sometimes with all the acronyms I feel like I’m missing something.Also what topic is considered easiest and hardest to pass in exams? Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Stuart Tait

Stuart Tait replied the topic: Newby! Best section to start with ???

G'day Matt

First up welcome, I hope you will enjoy your journey to come

I'd suggest you do them in this order, Aerodynamics, General Knowledge, Performance, Meteorology, Navigation, Air Law and Human Performance as each subject flows nicely into the next one building on your knowledge.

As for what is easiest it really depends on what you are most comfortable with ie: are you good at maths or do you understand abstract concepts easily. I would just dive in and go for it.

Cheers
Stuart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.110 seconds