Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the enquiries forum. this is the place to ask questions relating to our books, our courses or the school. If you have a more specific problem relating to aviation theory, check out the Question and Answer forums. That's the best place to post your technical questions.

Aeronautical Information Package / AIP

• andycain
  • Topic Author

andycain created the topic: Aeronautical Information Package / AIP

In Notams there are references ident by “H” These can be found in “AIP Supp/AIC” on the airservices website . Eg. “Refer AIP eg H35/17” ie references beginning with H in Notam can be found in the Aeronautical Supplement/Information Circular . Also in Notams there are “C” references eg “ C145/18 Review C144/18” ; where to find ie. Notams with a “C” reference are found where?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Stuart Tait

Stuart Tait replied the topic: Aeronautical Information Package / AIP

G'day Andy

You find that information on the NAIPS website under Briefing

Cheers
Stuart
Attachments:

• andycain
  • Topic Author

andycain replied the topic: Aeronautical Information Package / AIP

Hi Stuart,

Thanks for that . Yep, I came across the Notams in the “ Location Briefing” in Naips and this is where I came across their “ C” references . I didn’t write my original question clearly . What I want to know is how to find out more detail related to the notams/ “C” reference . Eg. at Archerfield in the Location Briefing I found the Notam “RWY 04R/22L NOT AVBL DUE WIP FROM 100149 TO 100600 EST. ........ C142/18 “. So suppose I wanted to know WHAT works are in progress . There is a link to “C145/18” as stated by ( in the Notam ) “C145/18 REVIEW C144/18” - just simply tracking the lead given, “ REVIEW C144/18”, how do I this : the listing of the day ( in the Location Briefing is limited to recent Notams( the Location Briefing only allows information of the validity of the immediate 6 hr) ) - so how to find previous “old” notams backtracking so I may find further detail/information?

• Stuart Tait

Stuart Tait replied the topic: Aeronautical Information Package / AIP

G'day Andy

As far as I know there is no way short of ringing Air Services to find out about old notams and the actual details of work being done

Cheers
Stuart

• andycain
  • Topic Author

Mmmm... thank you Stuart.

• andycain
  • Topic Author

Stuart

Just for your info . Called Pilot Briefing Services (Airservices) and the officer advised there is no way of retrieving previous notams . If you know the originator then of course you can always call them up , which I did and my query answered - in this case what exactly the WIP are.

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds