Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the enquiries forum. this is the place to ask questions relating to our books, our courses or the school. If you have a more specific problem relating to aviation theory, check out the Question and Answer forums. That's the best place to post your technical questions.

Passed perf

• Dan
  • Topic Author

Dan created the topic: Passed perf

Hi Bob, Stuart and John,

I sat and passed perf today, it was my final exam. I would like the say a huge thank you for all the help throughout the 7 subjects, all of your knowledge is so valuable to all of us and I couldn’t have finished without you all.

As for the exam Perf was pretty much exactly the same as the text books and online practice exams. There were a few gotchas mainly in the P charts luckily for me I only had 4 and got 2 wrong. The wording in one of the questions was a bit all over the place so I was pretty much guessing on whether to use wind or not. The other was a supply answer type question, very hard as you don’t know what allowances to make ... is it 849kg or is it 850kg???... I can say without a doubt if you know the textbook inside out, you’ll pass.

Anyway thanks again to the Bob Tait team.

Cheers,

Dan.
Oh and now onto iRex

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Stuart Tait

Stuart Tait replied the topic: Passed perf

Congratulations Dan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.105 seconds