Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the enquiries forum. this is the place to ask questions relating to our books, our courses or the school. If you have a more specific problem relating to aviation theory, check out the Question and Answer forums. That's the best place to post your technical questions.

KDR Valid Period

• cjpringle
  • Topic Author

cjpringle created the topic: KDR Valid Period

Hi all

I just passed my final CPL exam I'm just wondering if I have to complete the KDR's from the exams within the same 2 year window or if they can be done outside that window?

The CASA website isnt clear on KDR's, it says for exams they must be completed within 2 years which gives you the theory credit, but under the KDR page it only says KDR's are done before the flight test with your testing officer and doesnt state any time frame.
Does that mean I could come back in say 10 years time with my current CPL exam results and just sit the KDR's?

My 2 years expires this September and I am planning to go down a different career path now, so I wont be completing the flying aspext of the CPL and dont see the need to do the KDR's at this stage. But I'd still like the ability to come back to it in the future if i decided to.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: KDR Valid Period

If you've passed all of the subjects in the two-year window, your set. There are no further requirements and you can front up for your CPL flight test any time.

• cjpringle
  • Topic Author

cjpringle replied the topic: KDR Valid Period

Perfect, I thought that was the case but wanted to double check.

Thanks Bob

Time to create page: 0.083 seconds