Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the enquiries forum. this is the place to ask questions relating to our books, our courses or the school. If you have a more specific problem relating to aviation theory, check out the Question and Answer forums. That's the best place to post your technical questions.

IREX book

• Toddyfooty
  • Topic Author

Toddyfooty created the topic: IREX book

Hi Bob and all,

I purchased your IREX book all the way back in 2012 (2010 edition) but never managed to fund my IFR at the time. I'm now about to get back to it and I want to know whether the 2010 book will be relevant enough when used with the Part 61 and PBN supplements? I understand the standard equipment for OZY has also changed so it wouldn't surprise me if that makes the old book's content and practice questions useless.

Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Stuart Tait

Stuart Tait replied the topic: IREX book

Gidday

Personally I'd get a new book as the changes have been pretty major, but have a look for yourself

www.bobtait.com.au/updates-and-errata/24-irex-errata

you can update your book through these Errata's but I think when you get to the AIP and Jepp's updates you'll probably want a new one.

Cheers
Stuart

• Toddyfooty
  • Topic Author

Toddyfooty replied the topic: IREX book

Thanks Stuart,

Definitely looks like I need a new book. Whats the most recent edition and what year was it printed? One of the pilot shops is selling a 2016 edition and looking at the errata that seems like a lot of changes to be making to a new book.

Cheers again

• Stuart Tait

Stuart Tait replied the topic: IREX book

Gidday Todd

September 2017 is the last printed book date

Cheers
Stuart

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds