Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the enquiries forum. this is the place to ask questions relating to our books, our courses or the school. If you have a more specific problem relating to aviation theory, check out the Question and Answer forums. That's the best place to post your technical questions.

IREX PASS

• Compass81
  • Topic Author

Compass81 created the topic: IREX PASS

Well, finally past the IREX.
All I got to say on the exam is make sure you know your Met stuff, also a lot of random questions that are left field which aren't in the AIP, ERSA etc. It took me 3 attempts but I didn't give up and if you are struggling with this exam, its not hard but the questions CASA asks are like you need to know more than IREX questions.
Know your MDAs,
DAs,
DME steps when you can descend from MSA at night
Fuel questions
TTF and TAF
Icing and cloud
TEMPO INTER
Some questions are very long winded and I found that the last sentence of the question is what they are asking,
the rest of the question is just information, sometimes relevant, others just to put you off
All in all think out side the box with this exam. I got sucked into putting all my studies time into IREX stuff but its like CASA asks the CPL back ground in one exam.
Most people fail this exam, in fact most exams are failed on CASA being CASA. Don't give up B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Stuart Tait

Stuart Tait replied the topic: IREX PASS

Congratulations Deano

• Compass81
  • Topic Author

Compass81 replied the topic: IREX PASS

Thanks Stewy

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds