Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the enquiries forum. this is the place to ask questions relating to our books, our courses or the school. If you have a more specific problem relating to aviation theory, check out the Question and Answer forums. That's the best place to post your technical questions.

Thanks Bob

• suzuki
  • Topic Author

suzuki created the topic: Thanks Bob

Hi Bob, Just a quick note to say thanks for your CPL books, I passed all 7 on the first attempt, the books explained everything in fine detail and the questions and worked answers made it all fall into place. I left school in 1969 and haven't picked up a study book since, and I couldn't have done it without your books. I like your sense of humour that comes through, I don't think you like cats. You want to put them on the same seat as a dog and then you want to strap them to the roof rack of the aircraft.!
I have knocked up about 1000 hours private flying, I had a A23A beech musketeer and then recently had a G80 Garden Horizon Sud. I also have about 300 hours in a centre line thrust 337. I am probably too old and silly to get a job commercial flying but I enjoyed the study, I will do IREX now and see where it leads. Thanks again Bob, Cheers, Dennis..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• calmpilot

calmpilot replied the topic: Thanks Bob

Thumbs up Dennis.
Wish you all the best and who knows see you in the Sky.

Cheers

Jafar

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Thanks Bob

Congratulations Suzuki. It's great to hear that you've climbed the mountain. Not an easy task for home study - goodness knows, quite a few students who do the full-time classes find the going tough enough. Keep having fun with your flying and if you get around to doing an instrument rating, I'm sure you will find that very satisfying as well. It's a nice thought that maybe one day bump into each other - maybe at a fly-in somewhere. By the way. I"m presently training my cat to be a speed bump!
Blue skies and soft landings always.

Bob

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds