Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the enquiries forum. this is the place to ask questions relating to our books, our courses or the school. If you have a more specific problem relating to aviation theory, check out the Question and Answer forums. That's the best place to post your technical questions.

What should I sign up for ?

• Mark Bolton
  • Topic Author

Mark Bolton created the topic: What should I sign up for ?

I have a Restricted PPL but haven't officially flown anything for many years. I am an Amateur Builder who is interested in VFR flight for pleasure. I have no interest in learning anything pertaining to larger aircraft if I can avoid it. I intend to get about the county side a bit but will likely be avoiding larger airfields. Information relating to outback flying is also of interest to me.

I am not in a screaming hurry to get this done as my airplane probably wont be at that stage till this time next year. I am happy to beta test and provide feedback on your content.

I would like to revise all the sections of the theory but only do the exams I am required to.

I am going to be doing most of the study during down time on mine sites many of which have limited Internet access. I would like to do as much online as possible since I am comfortable with e - learning.

At this stage I don't even know what I don't know and am not really sure of the structure of the syllabus or what any of those acronyms mean.

What study material would you suggest I purchase ? Where should we go from here ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds