Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the enquiries forum. this is the place to ask questions relating to our books, our courses or the school. If you have a more specific problem relating to aviation theory, check out the Question and Answer forums. That's the best place to post your technical questions.

IREX extra questions

• yak9
  • Topic Author

yak9 created the topic: IREX extra questions

:S

Really disappointed that there is no information regarding the purchase of "extra access" exams having to be processed during work hours. My IREX exam is tomorrow morning. I just purchased them to casually do another exam and i can't... unfortunately a waste of $24... maybe write on the page "NOTE: purchase only processed during working hours." so that people like me don't waste money. cheers! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: IREX extra questions

Hi Yak,

Sorry to hear about your problems with the order. The checkout page does state that Paypal made via the store are for products processed during business hours only. However, we have made that fact more obvious now to avoid any confusion. Also, you haven't wasted your money, Lee has already processed your full refund. I hope your exam went well today.

Cheers,

Rich

• yak9
  • Topic Author

yak9 replied the topic: IREX extra questions

Wow thanks a lot. I didn't expect you guys to be so nice! I really appreciate it. I should have seen the note -.- and I passed the exam!! Your practice exams helped a lot.

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: IREX extra questions

> I didn't expect you guys to be so nice!
I'm hurt, yak. We're all really nice here :D

Congratulations on your pass - well done!

Cheers,

RIch

Time to create page: 0.090 seconds