Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the enquiries forum. this is the place to ask questions relating to our books, our courses or the school. If you have a more specific problem relating to aviation theory, check out the Question and Answer forums. That's the best place to post your technical questions.

Change the forum registration system

• ZdrytchX
  • Topic Author

ZdrytchX created the topic: Change the forum registration system

So I logged in today and noticed the forums are under an ad/spam bot post attacks particularly this user . When I registered I noticed how simple it was, and are generally easily to bypass since through multiple attempts they can get duplicate captcha results for registration. I think it's about time the forum boards manager changed the registration captcha system.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: Change the forum registration system

Agreed. It has beeen a bit thick around here lately. I have updated the ReCaptcha system to API v2 and added some simple checks to try and stop the bots. It should reduce the frequency significantly. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

But for now, at least we know where we can go if we ever need fake authentic russian leather boots, bedroom performance enhancers and offshore "phamracy supples" :D

Cheers,

Rich

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.086 seconds