Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the enquiries forum. this is the place to ask questions relating to our books, our courses or the school. If you have a more specific problem relating to aviation theory, check out the Question and Answer forums. That's the best place to post your technical questions.

Conversion

• leopolonio
  • Topic Author

leopolonio created the topic: Conversion

Hello

I`m an ATP helicopter pilot in Brazil and i would like to convert my brazilian license to CASA`S licence.

I`ve read Casa`s website but i`m still lost!!!

can you help me?

Which books should i buy? how long the whole process takes?

Is there a school that you recommend????

Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leonardo POlonio

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 258

bobtait replied the topic: Conversion

Hi Leonardo

We are not Helicopter or ATPL certified, but I suggest you contact Advanced Flight Theory at Maroochydore, they are the Helicopter Theory Providers here in Queensland and will certainly be able to help you. Their web page is www.aft.com.au

Good Luck with your conversion.

Cheers

• leopolonio
  • Topic Author

leopolonio replied the topic: Conversion

Hi!!! I've been trying to contact CASA and FTP But with out success !!! CASA doesn't answer my e-mails and Ftp either! I'll keep trying !!! Is there any other e-mail to contact CASA?
In my guess , probably I'll have to convert my CPL and instrument rating before convert my Atp license ? Is that correct???

• Thank you received: 258

bobtait replied the topic: Conversion

You should be able to contact Advanced Flight Theory at Maroochydore. Here is a link to their web page on overseas conversions. aft.com.au/cms/?page_id=136

• Melb3049

Melb3049 replied the topic: Conversion

Hello Bob,
I too am in the process of converting my FAA ATPL to an Aussie ATPL. I have to take the IREX, AOSA and AHUF exams. I have been studying for the IREX using your book. I am curious at to what books would be appropriate for the other two exams. Is the book for the CPL Air Law the one I need to study? I do not see one titled ATPL Air Law. What other books do you think I would be advised to get in order to be prepared for the AOSA?
As for the AHUF, what do you suggest I study?

Time to create page: 0.114 seconds