Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the enquiries forum. this is the place to ask questions relating to our books, our courses or the school. If you have a more specific problem relating to aviation theory, check out the Question and Answer forums. That's the best place to post your technical questions.

Bob Tait Online.

• STITCHJNR
  • Topic Author

STITCHJNR created the topic: Bob Tait Online.

Dear Bob Tait,

I am currently subscribed too your online service for my PPL as i am using your PPL Book , and i got a Email saying that the System is being switched over which is all good and i got a new Password and everything .....

and its got the PPL/BAK E-Text Book in Blue when i log in but when i click on it , it open another window and says " Sorry, this activity is currently hidden. - What does that exactly mean as i am sitting my Air law exam very soon and i need to read and do questions thats all .

Kindest Regards
RHYS.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• STITCHJNR
  • Topic Author

STITCHJNR replied the topic: Bob Tait Online.

does anybody know why the E-Text Book isn't loading ... as my subscription hasn't run out as of yet... is it because they are upgrading there Online Services and everything...

Kindest Regards
RHYS.

• STITCHJNR
  • Topic Author

STITCHJNR replied the topic: Bob Tait Online.

*** ALL SORTED ***

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: Bob Tait Online.

Hi StitchJnr,
The migration to the new server is still under way and we want to ensure everyone's accounts are set up and working before we declare the migration complete. The old server is still running and will remain on-line until we are sure everything is working fine. Until then, current students will have two logins - one for the original school and one for the new one.
If you have any problems with the new server, please let me know.
Cheers,
Rich

Time to create page: 0.071 seconds