Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the enquiries forum. this is the place to ask questions relating to our books, our courses or the school. If you have a more specific problem relating to aviation theory, check out the Question and Answer forums. That's the best place to post your technical questions.

Exam Validity Question

• Jimmeruss1
  • Topic Author

Jimmeruss1 created the topic: Exam Validity Question

Hi Guys,

Must start with how informative the BT books are for study towards the CPL examinations ... Well structured for home study and for the exams I have previously sat have helped me achieve passes with flying colours!

Now for the question... I sat my first CPL examination in May 2011 from there I completed another 2 subjects for the next 6 months however my flying slowed up due to work commitments etc and wasn't able to continue on with hammering out my CPL as i was intending to ... I have still been flying around on a PPL for the last 3 years and have in excess of 250hrs but now I am now in a situation where I am able to complete the subjects but from what I understand i have missed the rolling 3 year window and will have to complete all 7 exams from scratch... Even if i had gained a pass less than 3 years ago in 1 of the subjects... Does this sound correct?

Thanks in Advance,
Jim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Exam Validity Question

I'm afraid that is correct Jim. You have missed the 3 year window. Under the current system you must pass all CPL subjects within 3 years or you lose the lot.

• Jimmeruss1
  • Topic Author

Jimmeruss1 replied the topic: Exam Validity Question

Thanks Bob!,.. I assumed this would be the case anyhow!

Time to hit the books again! Should be just memory items for the ones I had previously completed anyhow ... will test out the memory!

Regards

Time to create page: 0.081 seconds