Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the enquiries forum. this is the place to ask questions relating to our books, our courses or the school. If you have a more specific problem relating to aviation theory, check out the Question and Answer forums. That's the best place to post your technical questions.

profile set up

• Flyz
  • Topic Author

Flyz created the topic: profile set up

Hi

can someone tell me how to upload a picture to my profile and change some settings, Ive tried the edit profile with no luck

cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: profile set up

Hi Flyz,

After you have logged in to the forum, click on the "Profile" tab shown above the forum. That will show you your profile. In the title bar of your profile where it says "Profile for FlyZ", look over to the RHS. There you will see a link shown as "Edit>>". Click that link and from there you can change your user settings, your avatar image etc.

Let me know if that works for you.

Cheers,

Rich

• Flyz
  • Topic Author

Flyz replied the topic: profile set up

Gday Richard

the edit tab you speak of I cant find

strange

cheers

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: profile set up

Hi flyz,

Here is a screenshot of the edit link. You access your profile page by clicking on your name then look for the link in the spot shown. If you don't have that link, please let me know and I'll take a look. All users should be able to edit their profiles without restriction.

Cheers,

Rich
Attachments:

• Flyz
  • Topic Author

Hey Richard
I tried that but the edit button was hidden in the blue bar, it did send me to the profile page but i couldnt edit anything but my name ect, not the location, male or female, neither the photo

cheers mate

• Flyz
  • Topic Author

Finally worked it out :P

• Thank you received: 0

getluke replied the topic: profile set up

You can see on the attachment that the 'edit' link is hidden. I am using Safari on a Mac - everything is updated.

You can still hover over the area until the mouse pointer changes and then you can click to edit your profile.

Took me a little bit to figure it out :)
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.257 seconds