Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the enquiries forum. this is the place to ask questions relating to our books, our courses or the school. If you have a more specific problem relating to aviation theory, check out the Question and Answer forums. That's the best place to post your technical questions.

NZ theory books

• abxt350
  • Topic Author

abxt350 created the topic: NZ theory books

Morning all

Could any of you fine peeps let me know if the theory books are relevent to the NZ CPL stucture. I have some of the pilot books but they do not seem to allow me to keep the info retained, (i am missing some brain cells). Whould the Bob Tait books be any better if able to be used in New Zealand.

cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: NZ theory books

Hi abxt350,

A lot of the material will be the same or at least very similar and could be of real benefit if you aren't getting on with the local texts. Any Air Law elements in the textbooks may be a problem though as CASA has managed to make our regulations as tortuous and convoluted as possible whereas NZ has gone the much more sensible route and aligned itself more with the FAA structure. Although they both conform to ICAO standards to a large extent, I couldn't say how much difference there would be between Australia and NZ in this.

Perhaps someone here on the forums could offer more information.

Cheers,

Rich

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds