Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the enquiries forum. this is the place to ask questions relating to our books, our courses or the school. If you have a more specific problem relating to aviation theory, check out the Question and Answer forums. That's the best place to post your technical questions.

Thanks

• FlyingThereAndBack
  • Topic Author

FlyingThereAndBack created the topic: Thanks

2nd of October finally passed my last CPL exam. All of them went very well and I was not dissapointed with any of the scores, even finished with a bang, 100% on FPP, and no doubt what so ever those scores were a direct result of the time put into the Bob Tait series of CPL books. The books are great, and the online support is just as good, it was a short journey thanks to such good support, just 3 months, from first exam to the last.
Thanks Bob, Richard, and the others on this forum who post up support.
I won't be going anywhere just yet because it's IREX now, but even as I study ATPL subjects next year I look forward to still visiting here, meeting people, sharing stories and answering any questions that I can.
You offer a great service Bob, and it is appreciated. To others, use this site to it's full advantage, and buy the practice cyber exams, they are worth every penny if a little pride puts a smile on your face while walking out of the exam centre. What's an extra $50 here or there in the world of aviation :blink:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Re: Thanks

Thanks mate. We are all as thrilled as you are at your excellent results. It has been a pleasure working with you and we wish you all the very best as you continue your journey into the ATPL world. Thanks for your promise to keep in touch, we are keen to see this forum develop into a meeting place where new and past students can enjoy the fellowship and encouragement that our little community can offer.

Bob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.105 seconds