Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the enquiries forum. this is the place to ask questions relating to our books, our courses or the school. If you have a more specific problem relating to aviation theory, check out the Question and Answer forums. That's the best place to post your technical questions.

A hearty thank you

• Rhazeltine
  • Topic Author

Rhazeltine created the topic: A hearty thank you

Gidday Bob

Yesterday I completed my final CPL exam, performance with a pass. That's it for me for study for some time...at my age it's time to go back to novels rather than text books. I cannot thank you enough for the quality of your books including the instrument rating and for providing this forum where I have been able to get much needed assistance. Studying at home is not always easy but you and Richard and the contributors to this forum have been an enormous help to me.

Many many thanks and regards

Richard.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• brentonrule

brentonrule replied the topic: Congratulations

Well done Richard. I was wondering how you were tracking. It is always good to get a major milestone completed. Now on the the real stuff hey? (flying).

I have been working up to my CPL flight test with Melbourne Flight Training at Moorabbin and will be doing the formal test next week. I have spent 20 hours with them getting all the VFR day syllabus signed off and practcing my skills in the lead up.

Fingers crossed as of next week I'll be Captain B.

We must catch up at some stage for a beer (or a red).

Cheers from East Gippsland.

• Rhazeltine
  • Topic Author

Rhazeltine replied the topic: Re: Congratulations

Hey Brenton

Thanks for the feedback and yes I agree we must catch up, red sounds perfect perhaps preeded with beer.. I am away on a trip up north for 3 weeks then we must make an effort. Good luck with the test...let me know how you go

Cheers

Rich

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: Re: Congratulations

Ah, it is always good to see red wine appreciated on the forums. You know, we here have also been known to indulge in the odd glass. In fact I've never met a red I didn't like but then again my palate is a bit of an uncouth tart when it comes to vino.

Richard, congratulations on getting through all the exams and getting that much closer to your goal. Well done and I'm glad we could help you in some small way to get there :)

And Brenton, good luck with your CPL flight test. We are all waiting with bated breath!

Cheers,

Rich

• Rhazeltine
  • Topic Author

Rhazeltine replied the topic: Re: Congratulations

Some small way????? Couldn't have done it without you guys

Thanks Rich

Rich

• brentonrule

brentonrule replied the topic: Weather Gods

Well, what can I say? It is Melbourne after all.

Weather has been crap, so I'll just have to wait for the next decent weather to do my test - Oh Well !!!!

More time to practice down here in lovely East Gippsland in the meantime.

This is what VFR flying in Winter is like I guess... :unsure:

Time to create page: 0.084 seconds